1. Introducing Channels - a new way to chat with other Android users!
    Dismiss Notice

Looking for an Android app that can...

Last Updated:

1. Locuus

Locuus New Member This Topic's Starter

I am thinking to jump on the Android bandwagon and get me the Nexus One for my B-Day next month. Which made me think of what apps I want to get first.

Does anyone know of an Android app I can use to schedule/automate when my Bluetooth (BT) will be on and when off... when the phone will ring and when vibrate?

I want to be able to tell my phone to turn Bluetooth ON every weekday at 8 am, turn it OFF at 9am. Switch to Silent mode at 9am... switch to Normal mode at 5pm, turn BT on at 5pm, turn BT off at 6pm.. things like that

Would be great if I can select which days the schedule will apply too. So I can say automate it to run Mon-Wed + Fri.

Advertisement
  2. sitlet

sitlet Banned

I believe Locale will do all of that.

3. dhj

dhj Well-Known Member

After doing some research, and trying some different things, I bought Setting Profiles. It has been working beautifully on my Incredible. It took a bit of learning, but I've set up profiles to change settings a certain times of the day, others when I'm away from home, and one based on appointments in my calendar.

IMO, well worth the $3.00.

4. jev

jev Well-Known Member

If it's just time and day of week you want to trigger on, timeriffic is great (and doesn't cost you a dime).

5. KlaymenDK

KlaymenDK Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum! :D

Just a shame you left out the one thing from your subject that should have been in there! (Shame on you ;))

:) I know for sure that Toggle Settings (for Android v1.5 or v1.6+) can do that. It's free, but maybe a little on the slow side (which may just be my phone, it lags all over the place).

6. yaronm

yaronm Member