1. Introducing Channels - a new way to chat with other Android users!
    Dismiss Notice

Looking for an app that...

Last Updated:

1. starchile

starchile Member This Topic's Starter

Hello All!

I'm looking for an app that would allow me to mark/save my favorite places that I travel too using our GPS locator, allow me to add photos and make notes on each place. Kind of like a "travel scrapbook"...my BF and I like to hike, find secret watering holes and and a variety of hard-to-find outdoor gems but we can never remember where and what we found or how to get back. Is there a trusted app out there that would be good for us??

Thanks All!

Advertisement
  2. pavirotten

pavirotten Well-Known Member

I don't know of a single app that would fill this request, but I think I know of a pair of apps in concert that would fit the bill pretty well. I use Compass to determine my location and 3banana Notes to mark my location and make notes about the location. I have even taken pictures and attached them to a 3banana note. Both apps are made by Snaptic.

3. starchile

starchile Member This Topic's Starter

Thanks for your response. I did some more research and this app looks like it would fit the bill: Trip Journal: Iphone and Android Application But I've read some of the reviews and EVO users are having a little trouble with it.

I'll look into 3banana as well.
    :)