• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Looking for an RPG

Exote

Lurker
Jan 5, 2016
So I remember when I downloaded a pretty cool RPG game, like a year or so. It was kinda like the Undead Slayer game, but it was 2D, not 3D.It didn't require internet connection to play it btw, so yea a fighting game, you've got skills which you can acquire and a some weapons (swords, axes etc) which you buy. There were a LOT OF stages, that's what I clearly remember since I couldn't clear the game, it was getting challenging. Some of the monsters were, well not some but MOST of them were worms, yea zombie-like worms and there were a lot of mosquitos too (ofc some other too, but can't really remember). In each stage, except a boss, there were mini bosses, which were basically a normal mob (worm or a mosquito) but enlarged. The character was a female, white haired as long as I remember. I'd appreciate suggestions, I tried searching my installed apps but couldn't find that game, I also searched the play store still nothing, the game could be deleted too, I don't really know, that's why I'm asking here. Thanks in advance.

Sorry man, I tried looking for it on quite a few sites that I know but I can't seem to find it too.

There are very few RPGs with a female main character to begin with (Queen's Crown 2, Pylon and Seed 2 are what I can recall) all don't have a white haired main character.

I'll keep looking around for a bit since I kinda like to try a new offline RPG. Does the control like Undead Slayer? Touch and Swipe. Instead of a traditional d-pad and turn-base? That might help narrow down the search a little. A little bit more info that you can recall will help.

Upvote 0
Oh hey. I found it yesterday, but I thought that I had replied, and I just saw that the text I had written was still here... lmao so the game IS indeed deleted from the store, but you can still download the apk. Btw the game's name is Third Blade, and it's pretty challenging imo. Thanks for checking as well!

Upvote 0
Dungeon Hunter 4 has an option for a white haired female fighter. Lots of levels and stages, weapons, skills, ect..

He was looking for a specific game that have this white haired "Female" character that he played before not a game where he can play as a white haired "Female". lol. DH 4 is a good game though.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones