• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Looking for app to set goal, record progress

stig6

Lurker
Jun 24, 2012
I am after an app where I can set a goal, and record my progress. Here is my example:

Say I want to run 200km in one month. If I run 10km on the first day, I'd like to record that and have a bar or some other visual representation saying '10km of 200km completed' or something to that effect. Then, on day two, if I ran 15kms, I could type that in, and the bar would say '25km of 200km', and so on, until I eventually reach my goal.

Let me just say: I DO NOT want to record my runs with GPS, as I'll be using a treadmill and obviously that won't do much ;)

I would just like something quite visual, where I can see at a glance how far along with my goal I am. I'm currently using My Savings Tracker FREE (search on Play Store, and the first screenshot of the app will show what I'm after - not sure my description is making sense!) but I'm not sure I like running in dollars. It works fine, but if there is something more suitable (displays in kms), I would LOVE to know.

A list of my runs would be great too. Under the bar, '5km run on 1/07/12' and so on, just so I can keep track.

Thanks heaps! :)

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones