looking for custom romGeneral

Last Updated:

1. soldier2009

soldier2009 Active Member

ive rooted mylucid and installed the clockworkmod, and im looking for a rom that is not a beta. what are you running and any issues?

Advertisement
  2. jhcii

jhcii Well-Known Member

Well sorry to tell you there are no other roms out there for the lucid yet. There was one for gingerbread but it was beta and I've not used it. If you are on ICS and installed clockworkmod recovery you might be in for a surprise when you reboot your phone. Most of us get a security error screen after we reboot or turn our phone back on after installing a recovery. You can root no problems but the bootloader is locked and is causing the error. But if you have installed ICS and then a custom recovery (like clockworkmod) and don't get the error - let us know how you did it step by step....
  3. soldier2009

soldier2009 Active Member

ill do that. i think i know what your talking about. i had a custom bootloader on and the next day i rebooted it and it got stuck on the bootloader. thank god it was a refurbished phone. i played it offlike i got it and was prerooted at one time lol. so then i got another for free.
  4. JJPR97

JJPR97 Well-Known Member

Same happened to me, I got a new one as well. I use the GB bootloader running CM10
  5. JJPR97

JJPR97 Well-Known Member