• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Looking for Developer to help me ( a Developer )

dlhavema

Sep 27, 2011
AZ
I am currently building a multiplayer turn-based board game ( android client, php/mysql based server ). I have a large amount of the server written, and large amounts of the client written as well, there is just a lot of work left to do.

I plan on releasing this with ads and in-app purchases for players to buy extra "play-tokens" (think of the "with friends" model where it costs you a token to start a game, play a turn, etc.. ). I do have a server out in "the cloud" ( oooh! ) so any revenue sharing would be done after paying for that, ( right now its only 7$ a month.. )

some concepts still needed:
* push notifications for turns and events
* display improvements
* caching of server based data
* game related dialogs
* optimizations ( eventually... )

the game is basically a clone of Acquire. If anyone is interested, PM me with your email or reply here and ill get back to you.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones