Looking for E-mail app with 3 important features

1. timothyb123

timothyb123 New Member

So, with my Galaxy Note I, I'm unhappy with the default e-mail app. But it's hard to find a replacement with 3 important features:

1: Limit number of e-mails in each account.
    Default E-mail doesn't give you this option, eventually you'll have a 500-1000 e-mails in each account that slows the application down, bad for an already sluggish app. I started looking for a new app once a simple search had 2 second delays for each letter you type. Reason, it tries to update the search with each keystroke.
    2: Search E-mail Online
    I switched to K9, much fast app and allowed you to limit how many e-mails it downloaded, making things manageable. Sadly, K-9 only searches what's on the phone, it has no online account search. I'm forced to website e-mail to find important information, like a hotel reservation from months ago. The Default E-mail had this, but sometimes unpredictable.
    3: Zoom out to view entire e-mail, such as HTML.
    Wow, how is this missing from so many e-mail apps. Amazingly the Default E-mail has this. Allowing you to view an entire HTML e-mail. K-9 and a few other apps I've tried, they don't zoom out, only in, which is useless most the time. Even with a Galaxy Note screen, I usually only see 1/3 of the e-mail, portions of photos, etc. K-9's default gestures were also maddening due to it thinking my left and right scrolling to view a large e-mail were commands to change e-mails.
    So, anyone found the perfect e-mail app that does all three features? I'd pay for a good app, but many don't have trials for me to check if they are worth it.

Thanks for any help.

Advertisement
    :
  2. NQuateman

NQuateman Well-Known Member

If you're using a Microsoft Exchange email account, then Touchdown can do these things.