• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Looking for ereader with specific feature...

CoreyOli

Dec 7, 2009
Okay so I'm an ordained minister and perform weddings and vow renewals etc... I'm moving for the traditional books to my tablet makes it easier to make changes to "scripts" on short notice etc...

Anyway I'm looking for an eReader that will listen to me and follow along so as I look up and so forth I can't possibly lose my place.... something that highlights as I speak type of thing would be amazing!

I've been looking at moon reader pro but not sure how well it works and if this is even possible...

If anyone has any suggestions I would greatly appreciate it!

Thanks...

-Corey

Okay so I'm an ordained minister and perform weddings and vow renewals etc... I'm moving for the traditional books to my tablet makes it easier to make changes to "scripts" on short notice etc...

Anyway I'm looking for an eReader that will listen to me and follow along so as I look up and so forth I can't possibly lose my place.... something that highlights as I speak type of thing would be amazing!

I've been looking at moon reader pro but not sure how well it works and if this is even possible...

If anyone has any suggestions I would greatly appreciate it!

Thanks...

-Corey

Not sure I have much to say, but props to you. I love to see people move towards technology and incorporate it to everyday life. It may require some sort of dictation capabilities. The new Kindle line offers highlighting while it reads to you, not sure if it can offer the other way around. May be something worth looking into.

Teleprompter maybe?

I haven't heard of anything which will do exactly what you're looking for since voice recognition technology is pretty mediocre right now. You may have to improvise, which is always fun!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones