Looking for first time tablet with good value

1. Mega Optimus

Mega Optimus Well-Known Member

hi I'm in the market for a tablet. its my first tablet, and Im looking for a great value. I I only need to use it for basic use but would like to play games or watch videos on it as well from time to time, and use it to read books. I found this online for $109.99. it's called kaser net go yf730-8g. I have no clue about tablets, I am clueless. can anyone help me and tell me whether this is a good buy deal or not. Or does anyone have a kaser yf730-8g review or link to one?

[​IMG]

Advertisement
    :
  2. mikedt

mikedt 你好 Guide

It might be OK, it's sold by a US distributor. Although it seems to be a little known device, probably of Chinese origin.

As this is your first time in owning an Android tablet, I would suggest that you spend some more money and get a Google Nexus tablet instead. That way you'll have a device with plenty of support and will have Android the way that Google intended.
  3. naughtyca

naughtyca Member

4. Mega Optimus

Mega Optimus Well-Known Member

just wondering what did you end up getting?
  5. edyday

edyday New Member

Actually I own a ramos w27. It is a good value for the price. Only don't buy it on http://www. ramos- tablet.com / because they have absolutly no assistance, and for any request of pieces under warranty they start telling you "please wait, we are carefully testing it"....I'm waiting since two months a new battery.