Looking for game recommendations...

Last Updated:

1. akutasame94

akutasame94 Well-Known Member

Hello everyone :D

So I am here with a little request.

Is there anyone who can recommend me games from following genres... Also keep in mind that I have ZTE Mimosa Mini with 2.8" display, 240x320 and 670Mhz Processor (it's locked), phone is not rooted. You can suggest any game for any resolution except those HD games that require high end devices.

Played every Kemco game that was translated, now looking for something similar. Also games like Final Fantasy, played FF III, can't find FF I or Dimensions on Market or....

Turn Based Strategies:

Like King's Bounty Game on PC, or Heroes of Might and Magic, or Fantasy Wars, you get the point.

Real Time Strategies:

You can also recommend Gameboy advance games or SNES games, I have emulators and I am able to get some games...

2. mohit9206

mohit9206 Well-Known Member

well i downloaded a few rpg's recently like Inotia 3, Symphony of Eternity, Eve of the Genesis, Aveon Avenger, Dragon Fantasy..you might wanna try these. right now am playing Inotia 3 . pretty good rpg game so far.
    akutasame94 likes this.
  3. akutasame94

Played all except for Dragon Fantasy... Thank you for that one :D
  4. akutasame94

I tried this Dragon Fantasy, it's great.
  5. akutasame94

I must say this helped me a lot

There are new games out I didn't even know about...

Also try out 9th Dawn
  6. umataro42

umataro42 Well-Known Member

7. akutasame94

Looks great, thank you :)
  8. Klasher

Klasher Member

Try out Zenonia, its really awesome.
    and kings bounty is available on android too by the way, but im not sure about the resolution.
  9. akutasame94

Played zenonia, and King's Bounty on android? Must search...

Omg, King's Bounty, awesome.... If it doesn't work on my phone, I'll buy a knew one...
  10. seesunmoon

seesunmoon Member

cut the rope is fun to play
  11. seesunmoon

seesunmoon Member

temple run 2 is another good one
  12. Klasher

Klasher Member

i just downloaded kings bounty some time ago it really does look awesome, i like those kind of games too.
    too bad no one makes a full scale game like heroes of might and magic, i would buy it the instant it comes out... >.<
  13. akutasame94