Looking for games similar to angry birds

1. E34

E34 New Member

hey Everyone

I thought this may be a good post for my first visit here. I find myself always looking for games that are very much like Angry Birds since I like that game a lot and waiting months for 15 more levels gets a bit boring. I have played a good amount but bet there are a lot out there I haven't seen. Can't imagine I am the only person who would be interested in a list...or maybe I am, who knows.

I'll start off with the games I have played. Will try to remember them all. I tend to stick to the free games, just FYI. Would love to see if anyone knows of others out there and maybe my list can help some in the same boat.

- Angry Frogs
    - Beavers Revenge
    - Tiny Monsters
    - Burn the City
    - Sprinkle
    - Wolf Toss
    - Pandas vs Ninjas
    - Bunny Shooter
    - Crush the Castle (Paid only and yes, proclaimed to be what Angry Birds stole shamelessly from)
    - Hamster Attack
    - Lazy Snakes (Eh, somewhat similar)
    - Stupid Zombies
    - Goats in trees

I know I've played others but that's all that comes to mind.

Anyone know of others I haven't listed, worth downloading?

Advertisement
  2. Leedavidbarker

Leedavidbarker New Member

Try Ceramic destroyer its very cool
  3. I believe I've heard Tiny Wings is on Android. It's almost the exact same as Angry Birds. Also, there is a post about some Tiny Tanks game on the forum that is apparently similar as well.
  4. Styrisvps

Styrisvps Well-Known Member

Crush the Castle 2,All Rabbits Must Die and Sieger are similar games to Angry Birds - Did you try it ?
  5. Cruz182

Cruz182 Member

angry tanks !
  6. Capone908

Capone908 Member

Angy frogs
  7. Jaximus

Jaximus Member

Tiny Wings is completely a different game, no offense, mate. You don't get to destroy anthing in Tiny Wings, the main goal is to fly as far as you can :rolleyes:

@E34: Give Saving Yello a try, it's pretty similar to Angry Birds but adds some cool features to it, i.e. bonus muliplier slot machines, several powerups to collect, etc.
    :ridinghorse:
  8. Sarrith

Sarrith Well-Known Member

cut the rope, you aren't flinging yourself into things but its a pretty addicting game that is on the top paid charts for .99 for quite some time now. just incase you feel like splerging on something ;).

Here is a trailer/gameplay of it. definitely worth the money I think.
    Cut the Rope Trailer - YouTube
  9. Jaximus

Jaximus Member

:slug:
  10. huntytop

huntytop New Member

11. Laimiux

Laimiux Member

Check this game out, not exactly like angry birds, but shooting mechanism is same.

Fruity Tales Gameplay - YouTube

Edited:

Actually I just saw this game in one of game showcases. It was just recently released and it looks very similar to angry birds, but with a different twist!

George of the Jungle
  12. basalt

basalt Well-Known Member

Squids adds a different angle to the whole pull to shoot method, plus it's got cephalopods :)
  13. Laimiux

Laimiux Member

It's interesting you mention this game, I read an article by the developer like 5mins ago! Seems like a very cool dude, gotta check out the game myself!
  14. Still I like Angry Birds!
  15. n3in

n3in New Member

I came across Disaster Will Strike the other day, and figured that one should be on here. While you're not really launching anything like in Angry Birds, the overall concept of destroying all enemies is still there. Some of the puzzles are pretty complex too.

There are only 25 levels which is a downside, but it's a game I continue to play despite that.
  16. Gintama

Gintama Active Member

agree.. tiny wings is totally different
  17. FoxyDrew

FoxyDrew Well-Known Member

Ever tried dragon fly its not too similar but its real fun!
  18. pat3ck

pat3ck Member

I recently wrote on GameWoof the 5 best alternative Android games like Angry Birds and came up with this list:

Jetpack Joyride
    Contre Jour
    Amazing Breaker
    Cut the Rope
    World of Goo
  19. gdiddy

gdiddy Well-Known Member

"Birdy Lite" has that sling shot action.