Looking for help, needs a devs guidance/assistance please

Last Updated:

1. tripdoc79

tripdoc79 Well-Known Member

Hello and thanx for reading, I am currently trying to build a AOSP ICS rom for the Optimus M. I have the ICS source synced, as well as all of the proprietary files need for the Opt M. I know there will be alot of bugs to work out. Right now im just trying to get a ROM built that will boot, functionality is not as important as just getting it to boot at the moment. I know there are some files that i need to edit to get this to work, i have dont extensive research into this and have made all the necessary .mk files to try to get it to compile. no matter what i do, i get the same error everytime:

build/core/product_config.mk:205: *** No matches for product "thunderc_MS690". Stop.

** Don't have a product spec for: 'thunderc_MS690' **
    Do you have the right repo manifest?

Line 205 of the product_config.mk reads as:

202 # Convert a short name like "sooner" into the path to the product
    203 # file defining that product.
    204 #
    205 INTERNAL_PRODUCT := $(call resolve-short-product-name, $(TARGET_PRODUCT))

i have edited the manifest.xml to include my device, i have edited the default.xml to include my device, i have made buildspec.mk with product nifo to try to build, get same error, i have included the device in the AndroidProducts.mk , i have made a full_thunderc_MS690-eng.mk witht he proper info, and a bunch of other things, but i keep getting the same rror, except when i added my build tot he AndroidProducts.mk it get me an error saying that the device_thunderc.mk already existed in another place. any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanx in advance.