Looking for help on setting DI phone notifications to phone ONLYSupport

Last Updated:

1. nickacs

nickacs Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Hi everyone-
    I hate to bring up features on other phones, but I came from the BBPearl that had a hot-key that you could choose your phone notifications/rings:
    - Phone only (so if it rings, that's it. All other SMS/emails/etc won't make any noises)
    - Phone + vibrate
    - Vibrate only
    - Silent
    etc etc

I have the HTC 'Sound & Display' as a icon on my home screen that I use constantly to change between the 'Normal/Vibrate/Silent' modes, but I don't see something like the BBPearl had for Phone only (aka Normal) but NO audible notifications other than just the actual phone ringing for a call.

Being an IT-guy for software deployment/etc, the BBPearl was great for the overnight to only hear someone calling and disabling all other audible notifications in one quick hot-key push.

I don't know if there's any 3rd-party apps available for something like this? I don't want to keep going under the 'Sound & Display' and check/un-check a million options everytime.

Thanks!

Advertisement
  2. ezy1022

ezy1022 Active Member

i use an app called 'quick profiles' has more customization then any app i found and its free, can even set it up so it will be totally silent except for an emergency number of your choosing...

Pateric likes this.
  3. nickacs

nickacs Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Thanks ezy, I'll download tonight and give it a shot! Thanks for your help :)