Looking for I7500JHJA2Support

Last Updated:

1. maurinet

maurinet Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

So, I got my galaxy a few weeks ago and I was very eager to upgrade from 1.5... So I did. I got the JC6 zip file and upgraded with Odin, Recovery 4.6.3 and Galaxo 1.6.3.3

Overall it's working great, but then through reading on this forum, I realized that by flashing the CSC I might have limited my access to my carrier's services. For example, I should be able to see the world cup for free on my phone, but it won't recognize my phone as part of the network.

Anyway, long story short, I'm looking for the CSC of my original firmware (I7500JHJA2) for Orange Israel.
    And in general, I would like to have this firmware in case I need to use the warranty, then I could just flash it with Odin and bring it back to them.

Thanks in advance!

Advertisement
  2. maurinet

3. Willd

Willd Member

Well, did it work then? :)

4. DaSchmarotzer

DaSchmarotzer Blame it on me VIP Member

I think you forgot to put the links. A copy and paste won't work, you have to enter the URL when clicking on the "Insert Link" button.

5. maurinet

Fixed the links!

Well, the flashing did work; I flashed the JC6 packages for BOOT, PHONE and PDA; and the original ROM for CSC, now my baseband says it's JA2... I'm still not sure I'm able to access all the content in my carrier's website, when I try to connect to a live feed it sort of hangs. But today will be the real test when I try to see the worldcup game. "Vamo' arriba Uruguay!"

Does anybody have more insight on what difference it makes to have this JA2 baseband vs. JC6? What's better? Why?

Thanx!