looking for "leaked" Bugless beast

Last Updated:

1. doomedromance

doomedromance Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

The thread was deleted. Anyone have the link to the file so I can download it again? I deleted the file when the final version of BB 1.0 was released and I can't find it.

Why do I want it you may ask?
    Because that "leaked" BB ran the fastest any ROM has every ran on my phone with absolutely no problems and no hiccups and I can not say the same for the final release of BB 1.0.

Advertisement
  2. CRPercodani

CRPercodani OFWGKTA VIP Member

Hold on, while I search though you can try searching your history if you downloaded it in your PC browser.

3. CRPercodani

CRPercodani OFWGKTA VIP Member

4. doomedromance

Thanks, that was quick.

I did download it off of my ccomputer but i have Firefox set to wipe everything upon close.

I deleted the pete file in xbin to stop the settings, the free RAM was giving me the most problem, but never rebooted. I just rebooted and it might have fixed it, ill play with it for a while and see. if not I'm going to try andwipe back to the leak. thanks for the link.

5. DroidSuks

DroidSuks Well-Known Member

You know... Im actually in the same boat. Went to try out V1 and ended going back to the leak. Coolest and quickest ROM on my phone.... by a wide margin.

6. s1ckGhost

s1ckGhost Well-Known Member

This happened to me, so I decided to Wipe and Clean a second time after installing BB v1.0 a first time, and that fixed all the little issues it was having, like.. lag, f.c..over heating to something waaaay hotter than I have ever had my phone at.. so yeah, the second time flashing and wipe n cleaning fixed the issue and now its way fast.

7. El Blacksheep

El Blacksheep Well-Known Member

Loving the official too much to consider the leak.

8. shrink57

shrink57 Well-Known Member

9. doomedromance

Fab's work is cool. I just installed the nextheme update straight on top Pete's though. Helix 1 I pushed to system myself, and I have my own custom themed mototorch The rest I see no need for. I was using the first nexBeast forever though.

I modified the pete file in xbin, removed some stuff. It's been going fine, so I haven't gone back to the leak.