looking for majority approval on case

Last Updated:

1. defininmoment

defininmoment Active Member This Topic's Starter

I've looked over the posts and noone case ever seems to get majority which case do you guys think may be the best overall and not like 80 bucks..thanks for anyone who gives output

Advertisement
  2. SoFLO

SoFLO Guest

Everyone has their own preference when it comes to a case for their phone. I use the Body Glove case and it's fine for me. My only gripe is the piece of plastic over the volume rocker is very thin and feels a bit cheap.

3. defininmoment

Yea and I kno they do lol noone seem to agree...I was just gonna buy one from the Sprint site but they were all sold out

4. asaberan

asaberan Well-Known Member

I bought the silicone case from Sprint with the intention of returning it when something better came along and I've ended up liking it much more than I expected. It has plenty of protection for most of the phone and doesnt really add any bulk or weight. I've never been one for cases on my phones, but I really like this one. Even if i find something better later on, this was only $15 anyway.

5. flyjbaker

flyjbaker Well-Known Member

Seidio Active limited here.....LOVE IT!!! Wife has the revised Innocase ll...she loves it because it has color. I have dropped mine from about 2 ft on concrete and it did fine. She dropped hers from 4ft onto ceramic tile and no damage.

The only knock on the active limited is that it is pretty big. The phone is already big and the case adds to it. But that is what you gotta compromise if you want protection....ain't no free lunch.

6. AndroidMax

AndroidMax Well-Known Member

I have the Best buy case. I highly recommend it. Had the body glove. It broke.

7. dgaf98

dgaf98 Well-Known Member

8. freeza

freeza Well-Known Member

9. edlex

edlex Well-Known Member

I just got the seidio rugged combo value pack last thursday and for me it's probably the best deal out there for multiple load outs depending on your needs. You have a choice of just using the innocase by itself or putting the rugged case on top for more extreme protection. Comes with holsters for both the innocase and the rugged case as well as a screen protector. Otterbox lost a client.

10. defininmoment

I see yea I really don't want to add more bulk to it in my pocket but I font want any chances I've already dropped twice on tile and asphalt luckily no problems yet thank the Android gods lol

11. sikclown

sikclown Well-Known Member

See the problem with what you are asking is that not many people on this forum have the Same case. There are so many options out there it would be really difficult to get a majority of users to agree on one. Case in point I absolutely love my case that I got from Best Buy on release day. It is the Platinum series (Seidio makes them for Best Buy to my understanding) HEC10FB but it seems to have disappeared of the face of the planet. Here is a link and if you can find it I suggest it.

Review: Seidio Perfected Case Chemistry HEC10FB case for the HTC EVO 4G

12. jds4000

jds4000 Well-Known Member

Current best available? Seidio Innocase Active. However, cases from Otterbox (Commuter Series) and Case Mate (Tough Case) are on the way. I would choose from these three cases ONLY! Each offers a soft silicone layer followed by a snap on ABD plastic cover for the back. These cases offer GREAT protection and they are low profile.

13. BradHP

BradHP Member

Another vote for the Seidio Innocase Active Limited Edition. Really like the feel of it. Bulks it up enough where I don't feel like I'm going to break my phone just by holding it (EVO feels a little to thin to me on it's own). But it doesn't make it too big in my pocket. It just feels really good in my hand, no slip, good grip.

14. AsItLies

AsItLies Well-Known Member

So this isn't a tight fitting case but a leather vertical pouch thing. Just got one, love it.

[​IMG]

15. dr g

dr g Well-Known Member

The TPU cases are very good choices. You will be hard-pressed to find consensus because the case styles are so different.

16. Mabster

Mabster Well-Known Member

You're not going to find a majority approval, everyone wants something different from their cases.

I don't like the bulk that the Innocase Actives add.

I have an Innocase II Surface. It provides the extra protection I want by adding very little bulk and comes in a variety of colors.

17. mattjlomax

mattjlomax Active Member

I also have this case, and like it!!

18. getlooks

getlooks Well-Known Member

Where did you buy this and does it have a clip? Nice case.

19. Tre Lawrence

Tre Lawrence Well-Known Member

Not bad at all... wonder as well: does it have a clip?

20. blozout

blozout Well-Known Member