1. Introducing Channels - a new way to chat with other Android users!
    Dismiss Notice

Looking for new To Do list app

Last Updated:

1. 0sync0

0sync0 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I currently use Got To Do. I picked it because it was similar to the app I really liked on the iPod Touch. But Got To Do doesn't work nearly as well. The buttons are small and hard to activate and some fields are also hard to edit.

So I'm looking for suggestions on another app that meets the following criteria.

1. Tasks can have date/time and be recurring.
    2. Syncs with an online service like Toodledo or Remember The Milk.

Advertisement
  2. jschall

jschall Well-Known Member

Take a look at Jorte. It's primarily a calendar, but it also displays tasks in an adjacent list, with priorities. Syncs with Google.
    Jorte - Home

I use Jorte's calendar events as todo item because you can set them to recur.

3. RandyN

RandyN New Member

If you use Remember the Milk, definitely check out Astrid. Also, Astrid syncs to the free version of RTM.

4. 0sync0

0sync0 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I thought Astrid did not support recurring tasks but I checked and it does.

Toodledo can import RTM tasks but it doesn't look like the reverse is true. But if I like Astrid enough I guess it is worthwhile to re-enter everything.

5. waynesilby

waynesilby New Member

This one doesn't have a mobile app yet but certainly worth checking it out. It works with multiple columns and drag and drop, I have found that most other To Do lists are lacking in visibility and flexibility - you can never see enough on the screen.

It's called JUGGGLA. I am a newbie so can't include links - Google it (note that it has 3 G's in the name).