• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Looking for nice full page note taking widget

I have tried a lot of notes apps, but all of the widgets are just single icon space widgets. I would like a full screen widget for simple notes. Anyone know of a good one? Thanks.

This is not for taking notes at like school, but for quick reminders, etc.

I don't think there are any full size note widgets. There are a few sticky note applications that have 4x4 widgets. Try out Sticky Memo Pro. Works great.

Sent from my T-Mobile G1 using Tapatalk

Upvote 0
I was looking, as you were, for a full page note widget. I'm sure I've tried every note app on the market. I finally found one I never suspected would accommodate me. It's called "White Board Pro" and it's exactly what I was looking for a full page note app. A free version is available on the market so you can try it first. I assumed it was some type of simulated dry erase board and it can be used as such. It allows you to change background colors and font colors and opacity, as well as choosing the size of board you want. It has the most selection of sizes of any other note app I've used. I have an HTC phone and all my HTC apps are semi-transparent and dark gray with white type. I was able to adjust the setting and now it looks just like it was included with my phone.
Hope this helps anyone looking for the same thing.
Cheers!

Reactions: davidchsw
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones