Looking for notetaking app for an engineering student

1. regalphantom

regalphantom New Member

Hi, I picked up a Asus Transformer over boxing week and am hoping to use it to completely replace my pen and paper for note taking in my engineering courses. I've already found a good PDF annotation app, but I need a good note-taker for my courses that don't post lecture notes. I've tried Handrite, Quickoffice, Note Everything, and Notes Plus, preferably, I would be able to both type and draw in the same note, without the drawings scaling down, like they do in Handrite. Also, I would like for my notes to be exportable somehow, either to PDF or Word doc. It would also be preferable if there was some way to well organize my notes, instead of just having them appear in a mess like in some apps. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance

Advertisement
  2. indirace007

indirace007 New Member

I am looking for exactly the same thing. any options out there?
  3. FCUM

FCUM Well-Known Member

Im not a Note master, but I had been using Springpad and have just exported everything over to Evernote, have you tried that? Im not sure if it does everything you require, but it certainly seems one of the best featured.
  4. wil3

wil3 New Member

Hey I just started grad school this week and I'm looking to do the same thing. I would love to work with something that had features like the abandoned Microsoft Courier project. evernote looks pretty cool, gona give it a shot
  5. TulsaTime

TulsaTime Well-Known Member

I'm pretty fond of WritePad Stylus for the tablet. I use it on my motorola xoom and it has wrist protection and can organize your notes into notebooks. There are a couple of paper options for engineering type paper on there too.
  6. darkuni

darkuni Well-Known Member

lancaster09 likes this.