• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Apps Looking for research for Marketing an app

I am looking for some information that regarded to the marketing side of how apps an businesses work. I'm gathering research for an informational report for my college class. A little background on me: I am a senior at the Northwest College of Art and Design double majoring in interactive design and graphic design.

My questions are ... In a hypothetical situation; me, my team and investors wanting to reach out to a company (or several) to use our app's program to advance them in business. The marketing side is more along the lines of how will my team, investors, and myself make money? Also, how do I approach a situation of this sort?

If you or anyone you know can help me out in finding more information or have some helpful experiences that you would like to share, that would be wonderful!

*Note: If my thread is is the wrong forum could you possibly direct me to where it's appropriate to ask my question?

Thank you
-Sienna

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones