• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

ROMs Looking for ROM for ZTE speed (n9130) and CWM for it!

im looking for CWM (i dont like TWRP) for the zte speed from boost mobile. Also im in search of a custom ROM for it. i hate the bloatware that these companies put on this phones! If anyone could give me some links for it i would greatly appreciate it!
im looking for CWM (i dont like TWRP) for the zte speed from boost mobile. Also im in search of a custom ROM for it. i hate the bloatware that these companies put on this phones! If anyone could give me some links for it i would greatly appreciate it!

I know one thing, root is required to install the items you are referring to, and I have not yet found a way to root the N9130. If you are rooted, please tell me how or where to find this info!

Reactions: Margaret Frias
Upvote 0
Question? I currently ran KingRoot on my ZTE SPEED. After I ran Antutu benchmark. KingRoot says I was in fact rooted. But... everything started to go wrong. System apps started to shut down. Same with downloaded apps like Google play store and Google play SERVICES. I used too checker, said I.wasn't rooted. I had superuser and supersu installed and it Said it was okay. But nothing would run correctly and if it Did open it stopped. I couldn't even use screen shot. What happened? Did I something wrong? In the end I restarted my phone and it was back to normal... I think. Please help.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones