1. Welcome to the newer, better version of Android Forums! Be sure to see the announcement and enjoy checking it out!

Some of you have been having login issues. - Please try now. Sorry for the trouble!
  2. All attachments uploaded on the first day of this new look need to be re-uploaded, or will appear broken. All prior to that, and all going forward, should work fine. We apologize for the inconvenience!

Support Looking for rom testers (Validus)

1. funkylogik

funkylogik share the love peeps ;) VIP Member

Sorry mods but we need testers for every variant other than t-mo so can I post it here? (if not could you do a huge favour and paste in each s4 ATR sub forum please)?
    Validus 13 by Ground Zero Roms is getting better and better. Next version (6.0) will be based on Android 4.4.4
    It's a very feature rich but fast and mega stable rom. Has Hover, Floating Mode and new CM theme engine.
    If anyone's interested can you follow this link https://plus.google.com/117520682061954722323/posts/gJKDWxdDzAm
    Cheers
    You'll be joining a great team of boys and girls :beer::thumbup:

Advertisement
  2. Jun

Jun New Member

It will be a pleasure to help you with your project if you still looking for tester.

I install Validus on my Gnex last week and i really like it !

Let me know!!
  3. funkylogik

Follow the link to g+ and ask the guys mate. It's a great rom eh
  4. funkylogik

PS 6.0 is out now and I don't know if they're testing anything right now mate