• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Looking for RPG that is "not top down" view

Grrrrrrrrr

Feb 3, 2016
Hey people,

I've only recently started playing android games as I'm a PC gamer with a PC worth more then a lot of peoples cars. So the small screens and limited controls usually keep me away.

But since I can't always be at my desk I explored and found Need for Speed No limits and I really like it. To be honest, I tried a few emulators until I found one I was happy with (Nox) and mostly play the game on my PC. LOL

Anyways, I saw an (actually) interesting ad for an RPG game that showed it being playing with the Semi first person "over the shoulder" camera view while getting my daily "free for watching ads" stuff while playing solitaire on my main monitor.

I noted the name of it and went to google play later and checked it out. (On the desktop. Pushing apps onto my devices is soooo much easier then browsing play on the device). One quick look at the store page and I see the ad was BS and it's just another "top down perspective" game.

I don't like top down RPG or action games, never have. It's OK on some games like Lara Croft GO that are actually turn based.

So, can anyone reccomend a good android RPG with the FPS type "over the shoulder" camera view?

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones