Looking for some nice clock and calendar widgets

Last Updated:

1. Airwalkr

Airwalkr Active Member This Topic's Starter

thanks

something minimalist , im currently using launcher pro, so i want something very basic.

Advertisement
  2. AMTrombley0924

AMTrombley0924 VIP Member VIP Member

I heard pure calendar is a good cal widget. It does cost some money, though so be aware. I used CalWidget for a while on my Droid. It isn't bad.

3. ez2bgman

ez2bgman Member

Beautiful Widgets is absolutely perfect for you. I too am running LauncherPro and wanted a good clock/weather widget. You have to pay for it (bout $2.00 or so), but it's worth every penny.

Here's a pic of it on my phone:

Attached Files:

sag7392 likes this.
  4. JunBringer

JunBringer Well-Known Member

I'll second Beautiful Widgets. It's worth the 1.88 or whatever for sure dude. You'll have lots of options too. You could probably change it every day and not use the same one twice for months.

sag7392 likes this.
  5. fiskadoro

fiskadoro Well-Known Member

As far as clocks go, I quite like Digital Clock Widget, which is free:

Digital Clock Widget - Android app on AppBrain

Color can be changed, widget can be 1x2 or 1x4, you can add the date, make it link to the HTC clock (like the stock widget), and I think it looks fairly low key and stylish. Pic attached.

Attached Files:

6. I[E

I[E Active Member

I like Smooth Calendar form the market. It's like the small calendar widget from Sense, but with more options.

Sent from my EVO 4G via Tapatalk

7. NicksGarage

NicksGarage Well-Known Member

I'm also using Digital Clock Widget. Very simple but does what I need. I'm using the stock calendar widget but using Calendar Snooze - Android app on AppBrain to fix the lame android calendar alert system.

Attached Files:

8. sag7392

sag7392 Well-Known Member

I installed Beautiful Widgets today and it is completely worth the $1.49. It not only gives you a ton of skins, but it's like an all-in-one kind of app. For instance, you can tap the weather, clock, and date icon and have them open whatever you want. So for me, I have the date open my calender (one tap and it's there), the weather opens up the 3day forecast and while in there, if I tap the forecast, it opens up weatherbug for a more detailed forecast...simply amazing!

I love this app, I love the Android OS, and I love my EVO!

Thanks again!