Looking for some suggestionsAccessories

Last Updated:

1. capt512

capt512 Member This Topic's Starter

Hey Everyone,

I am new to the forum, only having owned my EVO since Monday, but I've been trying to read up on the forum the best I can. So I am just gonna post the questions I haven't found answers to yet.

1. I am looking to purchase a car charger, have seen the cheap universal that shop4tech has, but not sure about how cheap it is, so any decent deals on good quality car chargers?

2. Am planning on purchasing a MicroUSB cable (10' or longer) to connect my phone up to charger at work, am planning on getting the one shop4tech has for that too, nothing special like gold coating, etc that is needed/useful right??

3. Need a screen protector and it seems like asking for which is a good one is like asking what color is best...but any thoughts on that will be appreciated. I am looking for a smooth slick finish (which Zagg doesn't seem to have), durability, and clarity. I have had some lower cost no fingerprint shields before but the clarity was horrible...really like the no smudges though....

4. Any holster type cases that will still allow the kickstand. I have had otterbox, seido, etc before and want the belt clip option, not a big fan of the flimsy clipped on horizontal cases as I use this phone for work which is high contact. However the Otterbox and Seido Rugged both block off the kickstand....which I still want... thoughts, ideas? Anyone know if the ballistic case will come with holster?

5. Thanks everyone!

Advertisement