• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Accessories Looking for the current best tempered glass screen protector (price isnt an issue)

iamloco724

Android Enthusiast
Nov 6, 2009
I am expecting my S6 in the mail this week, i am concerned about dropping it but not crazy about using cases for a phone so im looking for the best tempered glass protector that is currently out there, dont really care what the price is as long as it has no significant issues with it .

I am also concerned about the back of the phone, has anyone found anything to protect that that isnt as intrusive as a full case?

That is the Tech Armor Tempered glass for the Galaxy S6. The halo goes all the way around and as you can see, that lack of a proper fit makes it easy for the glass to break. That was a 2 foot drop from my toddlers hand.

Attachments

• 1441234630083.jpg
    1441234630083.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 69
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones