• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Looking for the original CID for boost mobile htc one sv

im looking for the original CID number for the htc ove sv boost mobile. i changed it a few weeks ago not realizing i didnt copy the number down anywhere. now im stuck because i cant flash the new htc update because it tells me i have the wrong CID. anyhelp is appreciated. i know its suppose to be HTC_***, but thats the part i dont know:thinking:

im looking for the original CID number for the htc ove sv boost mobile. i changed it a few weeks ago not realizing i didnt copy the number down anywhere. now im stuck because i cant flash the new htc update because it tells me i have the wrong CID. anyhelp is appreciated. i know its suppose to be HTC_***, but thats the part i dont know:thinking:

SPCS_003 is for Boostmobile

Reactions: frosthax1
Upvote 0
Note:This entire post is refering to k2_cl model of this phone.if you have another build this message wont be for you (Boost Mobile Owners Only!)
banderz beat me to it ;P if you have twrp you can also try my twrp backup.i uploaded 2 versions in the all things root secion of the one sv for the latest build.ones stock with root supersu busybox xposed installer and es file explorer and nothing is touched and the other ones a more modified debloated speedy version ive been working on.your cid will not get in the way if you want to try this backup method.as always though for anything having to do with modifications this should be in the proper section the root section.me and a certain developer are working on something big.me with my backups,and well lets just say a slimrom is in the works XD

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones