Looking for the stock frf57

Last Updated:

1. under999

under999 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I am looking for stock frf57 and instructions on how to install from clockwork recovery. I already have 2.2 verison-voles-userbug 2.2 FRFxx 49593 test-keys. Can someone help me? Is FRF57 worth switching from voles-userbug 2.2 FRFxx 49593 test-keys. What are the differences? Which one is the newest verison? Will I lose root from the switch? What fixes would I have to apply to get running?
    Thanks
    Josh

Advertisement
  2. stewart1champ

stewart1champ Well-Known Member

Flash NextBeast FRF57 v0.1.1

You will be updated. You won't lose root. Wifi working correctly, everything is fine with it. Actually, for me, its perfect. Hehe.

http://androidforums.com/all-things...east-frf57-v0-1-1-wifi-fixed-6-13-2010-a.html

3. johnlgalt

johnlgalt Antidisestablishmentarian VIP Member

That is not stock. That is a themed FRF57.

This is stock: ClockworkMod: P3DFR-CW.zip

SPRecovery: P3DFR-SPR.zip

As for switching, well, the stock that was leaked is base upon that same 2.2 version as you are referencing on your phone now. I am betting it is probably the same one, actually, as ISTR that my string was the exact same when i was using the stock 2.2.

HTH

4. AndroidsOfTara

AndroidsOfTara Well-Known Member

I just discovered today that there is a stock Froyo FRF57 in ROM Manager. Look for "Stock Images" in the download ROM menu option and you will find a rooted Froyo. I'm using it now and everything seems good so far.