• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Looking for Trot - Horse app

mirose

Mar 26, 2010
I Would like to have a app for one of the biggest sports in Sweden namely hourse trotting. I can unfortunately nothing about programming to cell phones, although the idea is to learn how to.

I myself wrote up a simple program in Delphi for Windows a few years ago that brought together information from different Web sites and compiled them in to the program including start lists, and odds and exper tip, all in order to have information with me when we left for the summer house for the weekend and did not have internet access.

The basic idea is simple: Under settings you predefined the web addresses you want to save to the sd card ex (Meadowlands Racetrack - Entries).
Then on "Mainmenu" We then have Expertips, Starting lists, Odds etc.
When you click on the expert tips you will get a new page where you can choose which tip you want to read from the one you predefined, the same with the odds and so on.

Is this possible to do on Android?

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones