Looking to decide

Last Updated:

1. Wrathlon

Wrathlon New Member This Topic's Starter

Well Hello everyone !
    My wife and I both got our droids yesterday and at first glance I was impressed . I know quite a bit about computers , not much of a phone Geek but love technology and a former Crackberry user as supplied by a previous Huge corporate employer.

Glad to have found this website/forum as mentioned I know little about smart phone technology and have to decide in the next few days whether or not to return these phones . So I'll try not to be annoying :p but I will attempt to pick some brains for some info to help me decide.

The wife has the Motorola version and myself I got the Eris .

The phone itself is simply amazing as far as user functionality and available applications . The problem that exist is the lack of (remember just entered droid arena yesterday) options to sync this device with my PC . Its not nearly as important for me but for my wife (reason we even got new phones) to sync to outlook contacts which i carried over from her palm.

Sorry jeez already blabbing about solutions and this is the intro section sorry .
    Anyways look forward to being a part of the community and who knows if we do decide to keep these phones I'll surely be active here and contribute what I learn .

Thanks
    Wrath

Advertisement
  2. bigdroid

bigdroid Well-Known Member

Welcome to Android Forums!! :)

3. justjimjpc

justjimjpc Premium Member VIP Member

Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy your visits !! :cool:

4. Carl C

Carl C Well-Known Member

Welcome to AF! :D

5. Wrathlon

Wrathlon New Member This Topic's Starter

Thank ya Thank ya
    appreciated indeed. Well looks like were gonna keep these suckers as I got my wife all hooked up , she has the Motorola and I have the Eris which I cant for the life of me get synced . :mad:
    If theres a way ill find it but back on topic thanks fellas again .
    Wrath

6. joek71

joek71 Well-Known Member

Htc has app for sync, it also auto syncs with Gmail or Yahoo, MSN, please explain what you want to do in details.