• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Looking to switch

Arken

Oct 23, 2011
Hey guys, i'm currently with Sprint and just purchased the epic 4g touch but i'm still within the grace period to return. I haven't been getting any good signals and the data kind of blows. Are there any current/future phones similar to the GSII for Verizon?

I don't think there will be any SGS2 variant on VZW at all. If you want to stay with Samsung then the Nexus should* be released in the next few weeks. Otherwise your 4G top of the line options currently are the Rezound and the Razr. There is the Samsung Stratosphere if you really want touchwiz but I think the specs are a little old for the price ;)

Upvote 0
If you are a touchwiz device I am not sure if any are coming soon. If you just want samsung the Galaxy nexus should be released soon*

*[Hide] "Soon" does not imply any particular date, time, decade, century, or millennia in the past, present, and certainly not the future. "Soon" will arrive some day, I can not guarantee that "soon" will be here before the end of time. Maybe. Do not make plans based on "soon" as I will not be liable for any misuse, use, or even casual glancing at "soon. ;)[/spoiler]

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones