• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Looking to Trade : Negotiable : or Sale, CLNR HTC Rezound

Status
Not open for further replies.
Buy | Sell | Trade
..Looking to Trade

Device/Item(s)
..or Sale, CLNR HTC Rezound

Price
..Negotiable

Shipping Included?
..No

Payment Options
..Even Trade - No Money, Paypal, Other (Explain in Additional Information)

Condition
..Mint: Perfect device and all original included items

Extra Included Items
..Comes with extra, new battery back cover, as well as one from previous device; battery; HTC charging puck and HTC USB Cable.

Additional Information/Comments
Device was just received from VZW as a CLNR (Certified Like New Replacement) device for my previous Rezound. I powered device up to ensure it wasn't DOA, and appears fine. Device wasn't activated.

I'm looking to either sell or trade device. I have great feedback from the XDA MP (before it was closed, did mostly trades, over 20 transactions with all positive feedback), and have one completed, successful transaction (trade) here (http://androidforums.com/classifieds/686999-looking-trade-0-00-mint-htc-rezound.html)

I'm more interested in doing a trade, please post your VZW device offers. Phones that may peak my interest...Galaxy Nexus, Samsung ATIV Odyssey, Inc 4g, DNA (I'd add cash of course), RAZR M, etc. Post offers, per rules, see what we can come up with!

TIA for looking!

Attachments

• IMAG0324.jpg
    IMAG0324.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 177
  • IMAG0323.jpg
    IMAG0323.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 148
Reactions: Bob Cat
It's getting views, there has to be some interest.

It's a great phone, I'm just looking to try something else.

Here's a list of devices that peak my interest...
Verizon devices...
Incredible 4g (I am using one right now, I would like to have another so I have one I can use to develop on)
Samsung ativ odyssey
Nokia lumia 822
Samsung stratosphere 2
Moto droid razr maxx
Moto droid razr
Moto droid razr m
Samsung galaxy nexus
IPhone 4

Other devices...
Nexus 7
Kindle fire hd
IPod touch
You name a device :)

Basically, just looking for something different. I'm also willing to sell, but would prefer a trade first. If you are looking to buy it, feel free to make me an offer.

If we are trading, and devices aren't equal value, we can handle the difference through PayPal.

Thanks again :)

Upvote 0
I'll talk to him tomorrow to see if he's still interested. If so I'll make a thread for it. Being that it's only a week old. It will come with everything it would have if you bought it from the Verizon store. Box, phone, charging usb chord, and the wall plug and manual. It also has am otter box defender case as well. It is the red version of the nokia lumia 822. Question for you. Is that just bubbles on the screen of the rezound from the screen protector. And is there some blemishes on the sides?

Reactions: Bob Cat
Upvote 0
mrryanthai,

The reason dlamder asked you if you have a thread for what you offered him is because of this:

Edit 5: When offering to sell or trade something in a thread that is other than your own, then you Must post a link to your thread in the OP's (Original Poster) thread. Post's offering items without the link will be Deleted.

If you don't have a thread for a device then you can't offer it on another thread. ;)

Bob Cat

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones