Looks Like T-Mobile US Is A Winner!General

1. EmceeGeek

EmceeGeek Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

From what I know and what I've experienced this source is VERY reliable. TMONews receives things from them before its officially announced to the general public from T-Mobile. Of course T-Mobile has to put its stamp on things and change the name a bit, but that definitely is the LG Optimus 2X and its probably coming around the time of the G-Slate! We can finally exhale! I knew it would be sooner than later.

Advertisement
    :
  2. BatfinkUK1

BatfinkUK1 Well-Known Member

Well spotted.:)
  3. nardva

nardva Well-Known Member

Hmm G Slate is expected to drop around 3-23. I guess that means we should be seeing the GX2 within the next 2-3 weeks. Can't wait. I hope this phone supports T Mobile 21 HSPA+. I hope it's Vanilla Android to.
  4. jroc

jroc Well-Known Member

Well this sucks for me...lol

T Mo and Sprint dont work too good where I live n work. My choice is stick with Verizon or go to AT&T, which actually works a lil better than Verizon here.

Oh well, unless LG have a phone like it on Verizon or AT&T its out the running for me.
  5. EmceeGeek

EmceeGeek Well-Known Member

Unfortunately, its not. LG has its sense on top of 2.3 from what I've seen! I wish though.
  6. svengalis

svengalis Member

Yes! I can't wait to pick it up. I am guessing it is coming in April though.
  7. Alex949

Alex949 Member

Awesome, my upgrade is up in early April! Totally lucked out, was planning on getting the MT4G
  8. nardva

nardva Well-Known Member

From what I read on Tmonews.com the phone is gone drop on 4-20. It's gone come with stock Android 2.2 and be upgraded to Android 2.3 in May.