Loose battery door cover?

Last Updated:

1. jaguar5690

jaguar5690 Member This Topic's Starter

I searched the forums and couldn't find any posts on this yet. I can't imagine I'm the fist one to have this problem. Has anyone noticed that over time the battery cover seems to get looser and looser? Its to the point now where it sometimes falls off in my pocket. Other then getting a new case has anyone came up with any solutions. Anyone else experience this problem?

Advertisement
  2. cooolone2

cooolone2 Well-Known Member

You might be the only one, I have not read this before either...

If it is that loose then I would bring it back and get another phone... Thats just my opinion...

:)

3. Shawn_Diggidy

Shawn_Diggidy Member

Mine is very loose as well. The slightest touch will cause the back to de-latch and then fall off if not re-closed immediately. I will say, however, that I did play with the door a lot in the first few months I had the phone. I fidget a lot and with my hand in my pocket I would click the back open and closed many times on a daily basis, so I just chalked the looseness up to premature wear created by my fussy fingers.

Also to note, it is the case of the phone itself that is loose, not just the door. I replaced my loose back with a friend's brand new one and on my phone the back was just as loose as the one I had worn out.

4. kassdog

kassdog Well-Known Member

Yeah I caused my battery door to become loose by playing woth it i know someone that got the hero the same time as me and thiers hasvirtually no play in it and had a hard time taking it off tjats how i knew something was wrong with mine

5. mysticmead

mysticmead Well-Known Member

was gonna say mine it tight.. so tight it's hard to remove the battery cover.. but I guess it's cause I don't play with it on my phone since I have a Otterbox on it..

6. JB in AZ

JB in AZ VIP Member VIP Member

Mine's hard to remove also, and I have no case on it, but I also don't remove it often..but when I do, I often end up pressing the power button and getting everything all messed up...then I have to wait till it boots, and then power it off, before I remove the battery!!!