Loose keyboard dockSupport

Last Updated:

1. andygu3

andygu3 Well-Known Member

Anyone have a solution on tightening of the keyboard dock to tablet? I figured I would come here and see if anyone had any success. The last few weeks, the keyboard to dock connection has gotten looser and it's quite annoying:mad: Any thoughts would be appreciated:)

Advertisement
  2. jmt9779

jmt9779 Well-Known Member

i've been having the same problem lately. mine was a really tight fit when i got it but it's been getting looser. it still isn't bad, but if anyone has any idea on how to tighten it up, i'm listening too...
    andygu3 likes this.
  3. Gadgetnut68

Gadgetnut68 Member

There is a section on another forum called floppy dock that deals with this and explains how to strip the dock to tighten everything.

I dont know how to post a link as i am using tapatalk but the info is out there...
    jmt9779 and andygu3 like this.
  4. andygu3

Thanks for the heads up, I tried that thing they call google search and searched "floppy dock" and I found the in depth thread about tightening up the dock. Very informative;)
  5. jmt9779

jmt9779 Well-Known Member

andy, please post here if you do that. i may give it a whirl on a rainy day if it's not too invasive.
    andygu3 likes this.
  6. andygu3

I will, the information/thread I read required some torque wrenches and I don't have any that small so if I think about when I'm out, I'll pick some up. I really don't want to tackle the tightening without the recommended tools
  7. cambo1

cambo1 Well-Known Member