Support Loosing incoming calls

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by magnum, Sep 7, 2009.

1. magnum

magnum New Member

Sep 7, 2009
    hi,

its my fourth day sincei bought my Samsung I7500.

fist two days of use were perfect. i suddenly couldn't charge the battery and it turned off. when i came home i've charged it and than next day i was loosing a lot of incoming calls!!!!

when someone calls me the phone just rings once and its stops, sometimes its shows as a missed call sometime it doesn't show anything.

can please anyone try to help me weather this is a hardware or software problem. i'm trying to update the phone through the NewPC but i definitely can't connect the phone and update it maybe i'm missing something.

1.) Model Number ? Galaxy
    2.) Firmware Version ? 1.5
    3.) Baseband Version ? I7500XXIFF
    4.) Kernel Version ? 2.6.27
    5.) Build Number ? 76XXCSDCBALUM6375

Country you are using your phone in ? Kosova - Prishtina ( ballkan )

i'm using no T-mobile not O2, here in Kosova we have our own Telecom and i'm prepaid user.

Advertisement

2. msiviter

msiviter Active Member

Sep 3, 2009
    I have the same problem, on outgoing calls too. I try to dial and the call ends with zero duration. I suspect it might be better when initiating calls via the hardware keys as opposed to the touch screen but i'm not sure.

3. pan

pan Active Member

Sep 4, 2009
    I noticed that incoming calls where not getting through in the way that you describe, but when I tried to phone my mobile from my landline I realised the problem: O2 had kindly set-up voicemail without telling me, and calls were being diverted after one ring.

4. magnum

magnum New Member

Sep 7, 2009
    well, i'm 100% sure that i've all call forward settings disabled.

i checked almost every setting of the phone to see what might the problem be but i definitely couldn't solve it.

from the moment i've sent opened this case in here my phone is working good and i still didn't loose any call from yesterday. i hope i won't have the same problem again.

but if someone knows what might the problem be please help me solving it.

and btw can anyone tell me what steps i should follow to install and to update my phone through my PC because i can't update it at all.!