lose 3g connectionSupport

Last Updated:

1. mike1

mike1 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

ever since i got 2.2 i have been losing 3g and i will not get it back until i restart the phone this happening to anyone else

Advertisement
  2. Twiz

Twiz Well-Known Member

The only thing I noticed was when I enable wifi at home that it turns off the 3g when I am connected to wifi.

3. mike1

mike1 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

yeah that always happens... im just talking about randomly i will lose 3g and i cant go on the internet at all

4. jtb199

jtb199 Well-Known Member

Not exactly what your talking about...but...when I restart my phone the data will not come back on unless I switch to airplane mode...the turn airplane mode back off...then I get data back...

Have no clue why?...

5. AnotherHiggins

AnotherHiggins Well-Known Member

Exact same thing. Periodically I lose 3G and it just won't come back until I restart. It happened to me three times at work - and one of those times I had to restart twice because 3G didn't come back the first time.

I'm preparing to do a factory reset - just backing everything up first. I'll let you know if it fixes the problem.

6. yojoe600

yojoe600 Well-Known Member

this seems to usually happen in low signal areas... ive had it happen in the country but not in the city... how are yalls signal

7. AnotherHiggins

AnotherHiggins Well-Known Member

kinda crappy at work - but it happened at my house, too. 3G signal is very good at my house.

8. PetiePal

PetiePal Well-Known Member

This has happened to me frequently on my Droid X and Thunderbolt the past half year...a full reboot is required. The most frustrating part is that I will still receive texts and emails but cannot end out anything.