Losing my mind...PopupsSupport

1. bby31288

bby31288 Member

I swore when I was playing around with my phone, I came across a setting for "allow pop-ups" and now I can't find it anywhere. I tried menu>settings>notifications, but nothing??

Was I seeing things?

Advertisement
    :
  2. Jedii

Jedii Well-Known Member

Pop ups for what exactly? There are apps that allow SMS pop ups. That what you are talking about?
  3. Frisco

Frisco =Luceat Lux Vestra= VIP Member

What Jedii said, unless you're referring to browser settings: in the browser, menu > more > settings > block popups.
  4. saps

saps Well-Known Member

Like the guys said you will need to be more specific. Was this an app you were in? I know in Handcent there is a pop-up feature which I adore and I do have that enabled and would highly recommend it. However, I can only guess if this is what you mean or not
  5. bby31288

bby31288 Member

Ha, I think it was under browser. If I download handcent do I need to enable those pop ups under browser?
  6. saps

saps Well-Known Member

Different kinda pop up. In handcent a pop up is when your screen is locked but you can get a preview of the message without unlocking the device. I love it some dont. So yeah its called pop up but it sounds like you are talking about something entirely different
  7. bby31288

bby31288 Member

Yes, probably. I have been researching the pop up SMS app. That is where I read to enable pop-ups, now I believe they meant after you install the app, go to the notification and enable pop-ups.

But as far as the pop-up under browser. I have that disabled. I imagine that is correct?
  8. saps

saps Well-Known Member

Right you dont want pop ups in your browser, unless you actually do