lost all pictures from gallerySupport

Last Updated:

1. dragonbro

dragonbro Well-Known Member

Well like the title says...my wifes fascinateseems to have lost all the stored pictures from the phone....about 300 or so. Still a few pics on the SD card, but that's it. Anyone else see this happen before? The phone is all stock, nothing was being done at the time she discovered it.

Advertisement
  2. memphishart

memphishart New Member

I had this happen to me on a Samsung Captivate, and it was a week after I got the phone, but I found that the problem was the internal SD card crapped out, I had to harass AT&T and Spring Mobile store until they got me a new phone. And the dirty buggers could take apart an iPhone but not an Android phone to fix...what a world.
  3. dragonbro

dragonbro Well-Known Member

That's what I was thinking, something wrong with the internal memory. Is there a way to save camera pictures to the SD card instead?
  4. momomany

momomany New Member

Oh my goodness, that's exactly what my husband could have posted! on my samsung fascinate:

Yesterday I "lost" over 300 pictures from the gallery but still have 7 on the sdcard (I thought everything was going on the card). Called tech support but no luck with retireving them. Anyone else besides us two having this problem??? They think I just deleted them.