Lost Backups and everything!!!! HELP!!

Last Updated:

1. tsouthern

tsouthern Member This Topic's Starter

So i was running BBv.4, running great, tried new kernal 2.6.32-ulowV-1.1 Ghz Chevyno1, liked that and everything was running great!! Then i thought i would like to try a theme, I got bugless evolution from ths site, and then it happened!! My battery started to drain fast, things got sluggish, so i though i would go to my backup i did before the theme. That turned out that i can't!!! can't go to that or any backup i have, can't update launcherpro and a few other apps, and other apps are not running!! I have looked through the bugless evolution thread and couldn't find anything like this, don't think it was the theme ( i don't want to give it a bad name, everybody seems to be liking it) but i don't know what else changed. Any help or ideas would be great!!! I'll keep playing and see if i accidently did something! HELP PLEASE:):mad:

Advertisement
  2. istolvampire

istolvampire Well-Known Member

Explain? Can you get to recovery? Which one? Can you see your back ups and how did you back up? Can you see your back ups from your file manager? Did you lose recovery or root?

3. cwc5293

cwc5293 Active Member

I would try using Rom Manager. It's free in the market, flash the clockwork recovery and you can reboot into recovery from there or setup and access backups.

4. tsouthern

ok, so i played with rom manager some more and i finally got it to reboot with my backups!!! I don't know, i must have just been going about it wrong or something. Now i'm going to check and see if thing will upate and watch if my battery still drains so fast! That still seems wierd to me that a theme could make my phone do that?? Has anyone else experienced that with a theme??

5. tsouthern

so everything update once i went to my back. Weird, why would a theme do all that, I thought they didn't have that much to do with the whole rom?? Or do i have something else lurking on my phone that will come back later??