1. Welcome to the newer, better version of Android Forums! Be sure to see the announcement and enjoy checking it out!

Some of you have been having login issues. - Please try now. Sorry for the trouble!
  2. All attachments uploaded on the first day of this new look need to be re-uploaded, or will appear broken. All prior to that, and all going forward, should work fine. We apologize for the inconvenience!

lost browser on tablet

1. speedmouse

speedmouse New Member

a friend of mine on a trip to china bought a tablet brand unknown,that has an apple insignia on the back of it which should have warned him it was a fake but he bought it anyway,problem now is it did have a google browser on it,but since trying to connect to the web the browser has vanished,i know ,he should dump it but is there a way we could put windows on this tablet could i connect it up to my puta and transfer windows or a browser to it.of course he is much wiser now and knows not to trust this junk on sale at markets,he can still use it to take photos etc of family etc but would like to be able to get to web before kids find out and give him a hard time,any help appreciated ,cheers.

Advertisement
  2. ANTHONY P

ANTHONY P New Member

Please send a link to to my tablet so i can connect to wifi network
  3. pbf98

pbf98 Well-Known Member

Perhaps it is by the Chinese company GooPhone. They make identical replicas with very similar specs to their apple counterpart. If it is by goophone, it is actually running android 4.0 (i believe) but just with a theme to make it look more like apple iOS.
  4. DonB

DonB ♡ Spidey Sense !! ♡ ™ Moderator

This is best to be discussed in general tablet talk, so I move it here for you, cheers
  5. nickdalzell

nickdalzell Well-Known Member

if you still have access to the Market or Play Store (or whatever they use on the cheap devices, usually Appslib, SlideME or 1 Mobile Market) try downloading something like Chrome or Dolphin, easily better than any stock browser. although by the sound of it the icon may have simply been deleted.