• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Lost Contacts..

Ok so yesterday I went to make a call...but all my contacts are gone. All my phone contacts. However, if I go to text, all my contacts are there. What in the world did I do and how do I get my contacts back under my phone contacts?

You must have hit a button.

Open Contacts....the top left, there is an icon that looks like '3 users' click that icon.

Make sure box boxes are not checked on this page. Click into each of the Phone Book options below and make sure all of those are checked.

Does it show any of your contacts now?

Upvote 0
You must have hit a button.

Open Contacts....the top left, there is an icon that looks like '3 users' click that icon.

Make sure box boxes are not checked on this page. Click into each of the Phone Book options below and make sure all of those are checked.

Does it show any of your contacts now?

OMG Thank you so much. That's awesome. You're awesome. Now I can relax my aching brain. lol

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones