1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

lost contacts

1. mercermtn

mercermtn Member

I rooted my droid 4, & installed titanium back up. I started to back up and delete unwanted aps. I lost contacts. when I open contacts the names are all there, however when i click on anyone it say's "the application contacts storage (process.com.motorola.contacts) has stopped unexpectedly. i guess i'm a true noob, i now discovered i should freeze not uninstall. I believe the root of the problem was my uninstalling yahoo contacts et.al. I had backed up before removing, titanium back up won't restore although, it just spins, until I reboot. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Advertisement
    :
  2. mercermtn

mercermtn Member

With the Rom Myfishbear posted, I was able to restore my contacts, i moved the missing apps/odex over via root explorer, fixed permissions,Viola!!
  3. Nashrules

Nashrules New Member

I have titanium backup but I've seemed to have mess that up also. I just need to know how to change the rom to fix it then change it back to stock.

Can yopu help me?
  4. mercermtn

mercermtn Member

I'm willing to try, I need a little more information in order to help? Let me know what you have don't have, specifically what help you need and I'll see if I can help
  5. rickrabies

rickrabies Well-Known Member

this is what i did...

download "GO EX contacts" and that will recover yoru contacts and more and replace the storage contacts force close