1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

lost contactsSupport

1. sugaraddict

sugaraddict New Member

I was having issues with Facebook for LG on my Genesis phone. I hate it. I could not uninstall it. I took it in to the store and the person there did her magic and everything was fine. The FB for LG and just FB are different so I wanted the FB one. Well thats all I was messing around with.
    Yesterday the contacts were there today they are gone. I remember my husband losing his on a totally different phone but they were actually still on the phone you just had to find them. I dont know what to do. I didnt touch contacts so dont what happened to know how to fix it. HELP!:(

Advertisement
    :
  2. kct1975

kct1975 Well-Known Member

Since I do not use Facebook myself, I am not sure if this would be any help...

But, if I understand your question correctly that your are missing all of your contacts from your phone, this might help to get them back.

If have synced your contacts on your phone with your Gmail account in the past, you should be able to go into the Settings Menu on your phone, go to Accounts & Sync, you should see your Gmail account. Tap your Gmail account, then tap the 'Sync Now' button, and your contacts should be re-synced to your phone.