lost everything

Last Updated:

1. Private

Private Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

So using Rom manager I went ffrom baked snack 1.7 to 1.8 I wiped data and cleared SD cache and I lost everything all my apps. I rid back up 1.7 so is there any way i can get my apps back cuz I don't want to download.them again

Advertisement
  2. exBBuser

exBBuser Well-Known Member

That's what happens when you wipe data/factory reset.U should be able to get all I'd apps back once you sign into your Google account.

3. Private

well i didn't sign in to my google when it asked but i did when i opened market. but i still don't have my apps

4. Private

also, my apps were downloaded from 4shared

5. teknagen

teknagen Well-Known Member

A wipe is a wipe.. it deletes everything. All your paid apps will show up if purchased from market. All your free and pirated apps won't be there of course.

6. FestoKGB

FestoKGB Well-Known Member

This is another reminder that before you flash a ROM you should do a nandroid backup of the current ROM as well as backup all your apps and data with something like Titanium Backup.

Even if you don't care about your apps you should do a nandroid backup in case anything goes wrong with the new ROM. You can always boot into recovery and flash the previous, working ROM.