• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Lost My Apps

cjpriebe

Lurker
Jun 24, 2009
I was wondering if someone out there could help me out...

I lost my G1 a couple weeks ago (like an idiot) and had to buy a new one. I was able to get back all the apps I purchased before, but not some of the free ones. For example, fbook was on my old phone and it's not in the market anymore.
Does anyone have that app that they can email to me or does anyone know how I can recover my own?

Chris

I was wondering if someone out there could help me out...

I lost my G1 a couple weeks ago (like an idiot) and had to buy a new one. I was able to get back all the apps I purchased before, but not some of the free ones. For example, fbook was on my old phone and it's not in the market anymore.
Does anyone have that app that they can email to me or does anyone know how I can recover my own?

Chris

I dont think so ... this is a lesson in backing up even free apps ... to the SDcard and backing up the Sdcard to your PC ...

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones