• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Lost phone app

I like phone locator, free in the market. Just make sure it's running all the time, and if you want to know where your phone is, just send the passphrase/word as text message to your phone and it will automatically reply with its current location and a google maps link. you can also ring it out loud (even if the phone is in silence profile) and lock the screen too.

Upvote 0
I like phone locator, free in the market. Just make sure it's running all the time, and if you want to know where your phone is, just send the passphrase/word as text message to your phone and it will automatically reply with its current location and a google maps link. you can also ring it out loud (even if the phone is in silence profile) and lock the screen too.

One of the better things about MobileDefense is that it doesn't run at all until it's sent a chk sms in which case it will turn itself on and allow you to lock, wipe, locate..etc.

I don't need anymore apps running than I have now, my battery already hates me.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones