• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Lost phone - app

Uros1234

Lurker
Jan 22, 2016
Hello,
I lost my phone (Using Android OS, v5.1.1 (Lollipop)) somwhere in the house or near it. The problem is that the speaker is turned off and I cannot locate the phone. So, I need an application with which I would be able to turn on the speaker or turn on the sound signal. It should also be possible to install the application from the laptop, using Google Play. Please help!!!

Welcome to Android Forums. When you find it ... install one of the following so the next time it is lost you can find it ...

Android apps for your protection
Android Device Manager – free – remotely track your phone if lost or stolen – remote Factory Data Reset
Android Device Manager (Android) – enable capability on device
Android Device Manager (Website) – control device from website
Cerberus – paid – remotely track your phone if lost or stolen – remote Factory Data Reset – remote take picture
Cerberus (Android) – enable capability on device
Cerberus (Website) – control device from website

I use Cerberus.

... Thom

Reactions: argedion
Upvote 0
Thanx Thom

Welcome to Android Forums. When you find it ... install one of the following so the next time it is lost you can find it ...

Android apps for your protection
Android Device Manager – free – remotely track your phone if lost or stolen – remote Factory Data Reset
Android Device Manager (Android) – enable capability on device
Android Device Manager (Website) – control device from website
Cerberus – paid – remotely track your phone if lost or stolen – remote Factory Data Reset – remote take picture
Cerberus (Android) – enable capability on device
Cerberus (Website) – control device from website

I use Cerberus.

... Thom

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones