• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Lost Samsung Galaxy S3 when switched off

anmolanu

Lurker
Feb 1, 2014
Hi,
I lost my brand new Samsung Galaxy S3 when it was switched off. The mobile Sim packet data was not enabled and Wi-fi was also off when I lost it. I am trying to track using Samsung application but it is showing the device offline. Please let me know If there is any chance to get my mobile back. Will it help to track using IMEI number? I am missing my mobile allot :(

And try Android Device Manager - locate your phone Keep trying every day or so. If it's switched on, the map will show where and when it was switched on. Then you might have an idea. (My wife thought she left a phone in a restaurant. It kept moving. When the woman she had been having lunch with when she thought she lost it mentioned going someplace, and the phone was there at that time, it clicked - it fell out of her coat pocket in her friend's car.)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones