• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Lost son

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry to hear your son is missing. Have the authorities been alerted? Short of getting the cellphone provider to try and triangulate the signal from the phone based on records they'd have connected to the phone number for his phone I'm not sure what other options are available using the phone. To get a service provider to go though such procedures are generally going to require a request from local law enforcement. I can sympathize with your distress but given the situation you've outline I think it's a bit outside the scope of Android Forums to be off much help. I again advise contacting the local law enforcement agencies if you haven't already as they are better equipped to deal with such situations than an enthusiast forum. I do wish you the best of luck in finding a positive outcome.

Upvote 0
I'm really sorry to hear that.

You might also want to try an app called Plan B, if you know the google account details associated with his phone, you should be able to install that via the market website and ascertain his location that way.

No matter what you do, it's best to contact the authorities immediately.

Reactions: Rush and zflamewing
Upvote 0
I lost my son and he has a cell phone. How can I find the Phone/him. It is a droid and there is not any locating app installed. PLEASE HELP ME
Hi and welcome to the forum.. Our prayers go out to you and your family on the safe return of your son.

Keep faith alive. And keep us posted on what happen. Thanks for joining the forums.

Reactions: zflamewing
Upvote 0
I sympathize with the plight of parents everywhere.

However, titling your thread "Lost Phone" on a phone forum certainly gained attention, but less than accurate, so I have fixed that for you.

I believe that you have gotten the best advice possible and nothing further of substance can be added at this time.

Please click on my name to send me a private message to release the lock, hopefully with the news that the son you lost has been solved.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones